iOS 10.2 Jailbreak DEMO w/ Cydia Substrate + Code Injection @ijapija00
I am so happy about sharing this video, another demonstration of an iOS 10.2 Jailbreak that is the old jailbreak I did show but has been updated to support iOS 10.2. It’s based on a single exploit and I also show my tweak Amalthea (latest build is compatible with 10.x) work as well. I have a few other tweaks installed when doing the stashing.
People have asked me if this is untethered or not. Unfortunately, I have not had time to produce an untether stable enough for 10.x – 10.2, but I am on that right now. So in a few days I might post a short video with the untether working as well. Of course I will have to make that video using my camera and not QuickTime. The reason for using QT is to have a good quality on the demo, and nothing else! Also for people NOT understanding this, QuickTime sets the time to 09:41 except for on the lock screen!
This video also shows a tutorial on my brand new full system stasher which is compatible with ALL unstashed filesystems (even without an untether). The stasher is named YUCCA and can be downloaded from my repo: http://ijapija00.bitbucket.org/beta. PLEASE be careful using this as it can be incompatible with @coolstarorg’s Stashing for 9.2 – 9.3.x. DO NOT attempt to stash the whole system if you’ve ever had this tweak installed. Ringtones and Wallpapers are fine!
People have so much to say about other people’s work and what they’re supposed to with it, I’m fully aware of that. But on the other hand this is also a confirmation of success, iOS 10.1 and 10.2 is jailbreakable. However, I hope this will be accepted as it is. I mean, I don’t have to convince everything this is real or fake, that’s everyone’s thought. Nobody can neither convince me what to do with this project since it’s been long hours of night work!
The major reasons for this not being published are:
1. Exploits require a lot of work and it is better to keep working exploit than having to find new ones.
2. As a single developer, I don’t want to be responsible for other people’s devices, if they break or lose something. I neither don’t have the time to help people having problems with the jailbreak process itself.
3. Cydia Substrate – I am using a replacement for the inject library that loads tweaks into SpringBoard (It probably needs to be re-compiled with a 10.2 SDK, Amalthea almost had the same issue excluding all deprecated methods that’s been changed in iOS 10).
What has been improved with this version of my jailbreak:
– It’s stable now and will not fail as often as before.
– It fixes all broken offsets used in 10.1 demonstration making it work on 10.2.