Pangu iOS 10.2 Cydia – Jailbreak iOS 10 Download
Pangu 10.2 Download – iOS 10.2 Jailbreak
As of now the only available tool for ios 10 jailbreak is Pangu 10 which is first and only tool to jailbreak iOS 10. iOS users can jailbreak latest iOS with Pangu 10 jailbreak tool. Pangu10.2 is developed by TeamPangu and Distributed for public use freely.
Apple has already seeded iOS 10.2 beta 4 for developers that means it shall be available for public release any time. Jailbreakers must be very careful for ios 10.2 jailbreak because you must not upgrade via OTA instead we recommend to update through iTunes for a successful iOS 10.2 jailbreak.
We recommended you to update to the latest iTunes version and update through iTunes for best result and to achieve smooth jailbreak for iOS 10.2. Then Backup your device with iTune or iColud and start the 10.2 jailbreaking process. You can find detailed info about updating to latest iOS below.
Compatible Devices for Pangu 10.2 Jailbreak
All the devices which can run iOS 10.2 are technically compatible with Pangu10.2 jailbreak.
iOS 10.2 Download via OTA update – for non jailbreakers
Before starting the OTA update mechanism, you have to take a complete backup of your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch to protect and keep your personal information and necessary data.
Go to Settings => General => Software Update where you are able to see the latest iOS updates on the screen. Tap on “Download and Install” button to go ahead with iOS 10.2 install. Then, enter your passcode and tap on “Agree” button twice to allow “Terms and Conditions”. Finally, tap on “Install Now” button to install the latest iOS firmware. iOS10.2 will automatically install on your device after a short while.
Note: As already instructed above do not use OTA update if you’re willing to jailbreak iOS 10 / Cydia download because sometimes the jailbreak mechanism won’t support with the over-the-air update.
iOS 10.2 Download through the iTunes – jailbreak seekers
You can use iTunes update if there is you are seeking tool like pangu to jailbreak 10.2 or no enough space on your idevice to go ahead with the OTA update. First of all make sure you have the latest version of iTunes and take a complete iTunes backup before installing latest iOS 10.2 or other available version on your device. Connect your iOS device to your Windows PC or Mac using a certified lightning cable and launch the iTunes. Click on device icon at the top left corner and click on “Check for Updates” button. Then you have to click on “Download and Install” button to download the latest iOS update on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. This is our recommended method for updating to the latest iOS.
How to jailbreak iOS 10.2 with Pangu10.2 Tool
If you’re searching for iOS 10.2 jailbreak and Cydia 10.2 download, you have to believe that still there’s no PUBLIC tool to jailbreak iOS 10.2 Pangu has already jailbroken iOS10 and the team has revealed this on the second Mobile Security Conference event which was held in Shanghai, China. Pangu showed a video demo to the visitors Cydia installer has already installed on iOS 10 running iPhone. We are planning to release the Pangu 10.2 jailbreak ASAP. We just have to do some testing with latest iOS release. You can download Pangu10.2 and follow simple instruction for Pangu10.2 jailbreak once the same is available for public release.
Important Facts – Pangu Download
- Pangu 10.2 is Still not public and not available for download
- As of now iOS 10 jailbreak is only possible with Pangu 10 Jailbreak tool. Do not use or pay for scam jailbreak tools/sites claiming ios 10 jailbreak.
- Update iTunes for the latest version before doing any upgrade. Only use iTunes to update your device iOS version .
- Perform Full backup using iCloud or iTunes before starting ios 10 jailbreak.
- Avoid iTunes or Apple device related activities when you use jailbreak tools.
- Disable Passcode or Touch ID , Turn Off “Find My iPhone”.
Fix common problems with Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak – Pangu Troubleshoot Guide
Pangu is an untethered iOS jailbreak tool and there is no any malware or spyware threats. So everybody can use pangu jailbreak tool without any doubt. The process will not make any harm in your idevice system. You should use this on your own risk.
- Temporarily disable any security software / Antivirus softwares
- If you updated your idevice firmware through the OTA, please give fresh restore to your iDevice using iTunes. Do not forget that OTA update sometimes does not work with jailbreak concept.
- If you failed on the jailbreak is several times, do not confuse about that. You can start the process again after rebooting your iPhone and computer.
- Try switching on Airplane mode or restore your idevice using restore functionality.
- Do not use your iPhone during the ios jailbreak process.
Credits for Pabgu10.2 jailbreak
Pangu10 is the first and only jailbreak tool to jailbreak iOS 10. All the download links and Pangu jailbreak tutorials credits goes to official pangu 10 jailbreak team.