Tag: pangu team
pangu 9 ios 9.3.3 & 9.2 Jailbreak guide
2. Cydia impactor available at http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/ Download Cydia Impactor for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux (32-bit), or Linux (64-bit). (Special Note: This tool, developed by Saurik, is used to sign the ipa file so that Pangu jailbreak tool can be executed on iOS devices. Cydia impactors does not collect your apple id and password. All the information is only used for applying a personal free certificate from Apple.)
3. A computer to run Cydia impactor that runs on all major OSes, including Windows, OS X, and Linux)
4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to apply the personal certificate for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it)
- If you chose the option “Use embedded certificate effective until April 2017”, Pangu 9 will install an app that is signed by a revoked certificate. Before April 2017, you will not need reinstall Pangu jailbreak app.
- If you want to sign the app with your own certificate, do not select this option.
2. The certificate will expire in 7 days. If your certificate gets expired, you need to follow the guide to install the ios jailbreak IPA again.
Jailbreak ios 9 guide:
1. Unzip the Cydia impactor file and run it.
2. Connect your iOS device to your computer and trust the computer on your iOS device when asked.
3. Drag NvwaStone_1.0.ipa into Cydia impactor app.
4. Input you email address( it’s your apple id)
5. Input your apple ID password.
6. Click OK button to continue.
7. Cydia impactor will automatically prepare everything based on your inputs and sign the IPA file. If everything is OK, the IPA file should be installed in your iOS device correctly. If you get error notifications, you probably input incorrect Apple ID or password.
8. On your device, Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You then see a profile for the developer under your “apple ID” heading. Tap the profile to establish trust for this developer. (An Internet connection is required to verify the app developer’s certificate when establishing trust.)
9. On your device, find Pangu 9 App and run it.
10. Click the “start” button to jailbreak ios 9 on your device and wait for process completion.
Pangu iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak has been achieved already but there are many rumors and gosips declaring that Pangu team has failed to release the ios 10.1 jailbreak. This understanding was supported by a recent jailbreak update from different blogs and news websites. The initiative came due to a strong impression in the ios 10.1.1 jailbreak community that Pangu is also going to do the same thing which Luca Todesco is doing. I mean showing the public that the jailbreak is already done but on the other hand bargaining with the Apple or any other interested parties to sale the ios 10.1.1 jailbreak exploits.
But this is not correct pangu team as always is trying best for the sake of the benefits of jailbreak community without compromising their integrity and reputaion they have built in previous many months, therefore our visitors must trust on pangu team
Cydia 10.1.1 / onlinejailbreak Choices
Now that many days passed with the release of pangu people are talking about the alternative to Cydia 10.1 or 10.1.1 jailbreak replacement etc. Let us clarify to our visitors their is no alternative to jailbreak ios 10.1 because claims many of so called jailbreak websites are telling are all fake or some kind of apps which only developed to promote advertisements and false code that might damage the devices people are visiting them or these fake ios jailbreak apps are compromising the security of the devices because they ask the user to accept and allow the installation of unknown and untrusted jailbreak certificates etc. So currently we assure you that there is no 10.1.1 onlinejailbreak or Cydia 10.1 available. So the bottom line for this question that what is Cydia replacement is, currently no replacement for Cydia.
Who Will Release iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak?
Some new names are being circulated via internet related to the release of jailbreak for iOS 10.1 or even talks are famous about the 10.0.1 jailbreak, but we promise that if before pangu any other team like taig or evasi0n succeeds to jailbreak ios 10.1 we shall be the first to release it on our website with complete onlinejailbreak guide which we believe in any case shall be like jailbreame 10.1 jailbreak tool, meaning you shall be able to do the jailbreak in an easiest way without using a computer and it will be untethered jailbreak 10.1 ios.
What if iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak is not released?
This is the last option one may think of and that is only possible if you are able to get the backup created using the TinyUmbrella so that you can downgrade to 9.2 and 9.3.3 but this could lead you a sort of trouble and brick the device if the downgrade process is not propertly terminated. Other option is find out the Cydia replacement stores like Mojo in order to use additional apps not available through app store.
Has jailbreak for iOS 10.1.1 become a Dream
There has been speculations now that Apple has made iOS 10 unjailbreakable and the silence from Pangu team is expediting this feeling badly. Some blog posts has started reporting that there will be no jailbreak in future and iOS users must now forget the jailbreaking for coming versions. Silence from Pangu team dows not mean that they are not working for ios 10.1.1 jailbreaking, last time also they kept their findings undisclosed and then suddenly released the ios 9 jailbreak.
Apple’s Bug Bounty Program is killing the iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak
This is also speculation only by many of the community members of the jailbreak seekers for ios 10.1.1, this can not be the case because till now jailbreakers has not accepted any bounty offers or compensations for not releasing the jailbreak tools. This time also people must trust on Pangu, TaiG and other teams that they will definitly release the iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak although Apple has already released 10.2 beta for developers and 10.1.1 was just released in order to fix some bugs.